Virtual AlvaForms ensure consistency in fit and sizing at every level of the design, development, production and quality process. When used in conjunction with the physical AlvaForm dress form, the Virtual AlvaForm enables garment designers and technologists to create, develop, fit and share their designs on avatars that are an accurate match to their brand’s fit standard. Garment designs are fitted on the Virtual AlvaForms, manipulated and edited in 3D design environments, and shared across the supply chain as initial prototypes before developing actual physical samples. To access and try Virtual AlvaForms, go to abp.alvanon.com
- Exact 3D replica of the AlvaForm.
- T pose and a regular arms down pose for seamless fitting in 3D.
- Enable accurate fit standards across the digital supply chain
- Accelerate design to market process
- Eliminate costs from physical fittings and sampling in the early stages
- Compatible with most 3D garment simulation systems (Browzwear, Lectra, Optitex, Gerber, Clo3D)